Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lunch Time-Sensuous Sandwich



I tried out a great new place for lunch this week! It is a little sandwich shop called Sensuous Sandwich. Sensuous Sandwich is a great place to go for lunch, because it makes great sandwiches, but it is more original than your everyday Subway or Blimpie. Sensuous Sandwich has a fun menu that includes sandwiches like The Stimulator, The Spicy Enticer, The Satisfier, and the Tantalizer, among others. Sensuous Sandwich is a great place to get a quick meal, there is no sitting around waiting for someone to make your food, it is ready right after you order.
Sensuous Sandwich also has a very fun atmosphere. My favorite part of the restaurant was just sitting at the table! Pasted onto each table, there are comics, jokes, “would you rather” questions, and interesting facts. These are a great way to keep you entertained while you enjoy your meal, and they provide a lot of good laughs to your experience!
Sensuous Sandwich is very reasonably priced. Depending how hungry you are, you can decide if you want a 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 16”, or even 24” sandwich! A 4” sandwich is just $2.69 while a 24” sandwich is $12.79.
I recommend Sensuous Sandwich to anyone who is looking for a good sandwich, but is tired of the same old Subway everyday. I thought that Sensuous Sandwich had good food, and it was a fun place to go.
Sensuous Sandwich is located at 163 W. Center Street in Provo, or also in the Burlington Coat Factory Center In Orem.
You can see their menu at: http://www.sensuoussandwich.com/

11 comments:

  1. My performance group got Sensuous Sandwich catered a few times - it's delicious! Plus I'm a fan of anything with cream cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this place! The food is huge and the price is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been. In fact, I actually have never heard of the place. I will have to go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum sounds good. It's hard to find a sandwhich shop that is affordable but this sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tip, i'm excited that you can order an 4 inch! that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to give this one a shot. Subway is my favorite fast food restaurant, so we'll see. maybe subway has a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a good place to go... offers a lot of options too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lost of strange names for sandwiches, but i still have NO IDEA what they serve. types of bread? meat? toasting? tasty?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of that places, but it sounds so good I wonder how the 24'' look like...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been here because I heard they had good sandwiches and therefore just assumed they were expensive. Now that I see that isn't the case, I'm head over there soon!

    ReplyDelete