Thursday, March 11, 2010

Guru's




Ever since moving to Provo, I have always heard people talking about Guru's but until now I have never had a chance to try it! Guru's cafe is a small restaurant located on historical center street in Provo, giving it a fun and distinguished atmosphere. Guru's menu has something for everyone on it; Guru's serves a variety of food including salads, soups, wraps, tacos, burritos, pastas, teriyaki bowls and vegetarian meals. They also serve delicious breakfasts including pancakes, french toast, breakfast burritos. I decided to try Taos Tortilla Salad. I thought that it was very good; the vegetables were fresh, and everything tasted very good. I liked the option of choosing a half size salad, it is perfect for a light meal!
Guru's is reasonably priced, but it is more expensive than some of the other places that I have been to around Provo. My half salad was $6.00. But I think that the quality of food makes it worth the price!
To see more of Guru's menu and read more about it, you can go to their website at:
http://www.guruscafe.com/index.html

11 comments:

  1. I went there a few months ago and loved it. What I liked aside from the fact that the food really was good was all the crazy art. It made it entertaining just to sit there and look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to go and try out that place sometime soon!!! The picture you have on there looks really good. Is that a dish from Guru's? Thanks for all the suggestions of fun places to go in Provo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love gururs. best sweet potato fries around

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their breakfast is THE best. I worked there for two years and my oh my did I ever live off of the cinnamon mango oatmeal and sweet pork nachos! Not at the same time, of course...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their Cilantro Lime Quesadillas are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to go to Guru's all the time in Salt Lake when I was growing up and my favorite thing about it was that all of the plates had an inspirational quote on them, so when you finished your food you got to read it!!! I thought it was cool as a child!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like Guru's has it all. pretty much anytime i'm hungry that's the place to go sounds like from your article

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE GURU'S! Best sweet potato fries ever and the nachos can feed a small family:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went here last week and it was so good! I got a chicken wrap (almost my favorite wherever I go) and it was exceptionally good!

    ReplyDelete