Saturday, February 20, 2010

J Dawgs!



J Dawgs is a Provo favorite, that surprisingly I had never tried! So I went this week, and found that it is just as good as everyone says it is! J Dawgs is a hot dog restaurant that started out as a small shack on the corner of the street, but has recently moved into a restaurant that has a very fun atmosphere. J Dawgs is a popular place for college students to eat, as it is located right by Condo Row, and is very inexpensive. One hot dog is just $3.00! You can choose between a Polish Dawg or an all beef Dawg. There are also many toppings that you can choose from including ketchup, mustard, Saur kraut, pickle, onion, hot peppers, and special sauce. I think the special sauce is really what makes J Dawgs better than any other hot dog. J Dawgs is located at 880 N. 700 E. in Provo. It is one restaurant in Provo that everyone definitely needs to try! Even if hot dogs are not your favorite food, J Dawgs may change your mind!
You can check out their website at: www.jdawgs.com

12 comments:

  1. I love J Dawgs. Though if you can't get J Dawgs for some reason, I recommend Nathan's. They are sold in most grocery stores and are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But do Nathan's hot dogs have the deliciously sweet sauce? I think not! And I agree with you, Hailey - J Dawg's can absolutely change a person's mind about hot dogs. Yum yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked J Dawgs when I went there earlier in the year and I don't even like Hot Dogs that much... they have made quite the BYU hot spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. teresa, my interpreter, took me there... it was awesome, especially the special sauce and the price's very reasonable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm gonna just go ahead and be the devil's advocate. i've never liked hotdogs. thought that maybe if i went to j dawgs that might change. nope. not a bit. sorry dawgs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never gone to J Dawgs so my question is who wants to go and enjoy a hot dog with me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love J-Dawgs. There's nothing like their special sauce. Believe me, I tried to figure it out and I didn't come close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you a photographer? You're pictures are always so great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. J Dawgs IS the best! I'd love to see some places on this blog that I've never heard of though... Pizza Pie Cafe, YoZone, Sub Zero, J Dawgs - Good places, and you do great reviews. But are there any places to get food on the road less traveled?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will admit that of all the hot dawgs i've tasted these are the best but i do not agree that they are all that inexpensive. i'm all about the costco options actually, but the atmosphere is fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE J DAWGS!!! It is the best hotdog ever...I have to agree with you. Everyone should try it even if they say they don't like hotdogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love Jdawgs. I haven't been in forever though. I had no idea they had moved into a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete