Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mmmm....Cupcakes!



The Cocoa Bean Café
Who doesn’t love cupcakes?! I think everyone can agree that a personal size is a perfect snack. It seems to me that cupcakes have become a new fad, and now they have hit Provo! The new Cocoa Bean Café just opened on January 9, 2010. This fun new restaurant has a variety of drinks and specialty cupcakes.
For the thirsty customer, The Cocoa Bean Café serves a variety of Italian Sodas, Steamies (specialty hot cocoa), frappes, and frozen lemonades.
The main attraction at the Cocoa Bean Café are the specialty cupcakes. There is a wide assortment of flavors of cupcakes including, Better Than Whatever, Madagascar Vanilla Vanilla, Mexican Chocolate, Party in My Mouth, Hostess with the Mostess, Dirty Turtle, and Death By Chocolate, just to name a few.
Although the Cocoa Bean Café has only been open a few weeks, it is already a popular place to go for a treat. It is conveniently located between UVU and BYU making it a popular place for college students to go, even on the weeknights. The Cocoa Bean Cafe offers an inviting and clean environment that keeps customers wanting to come back for more!
The Cocoa Bean Café is very reasonably priced. All the small drinks are under $3.00, and each cupcake is $2.75. Or you can get the special, and get a small drink and a cupcake for $4.95! What a deal!
The Cocoa Bean Café is located at 1774 N. University Parkway #2o Provo, Ut.
Check out their website at: http://thecocoabeancupcakecafe.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. I agree there is something so much more appealing about having your own personal cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a cute place! I definitely want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to go there! That sounds great!!! Thanks Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I'll have to give that one a shot. I have already gone to Subzero, and it was way fun. So... Cocoa Bean here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just curious what the ratio of men:women was inside the place when you visited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. most people there were on dates...so the ratio was actually about equal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read about this place in the paper, I really want to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard lots of good things about this place. My wife has been waiting to go there for months.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lied it was some place else, but it still looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm - cupcakes! I really am interested in trying this place out. Have you heard of/ tried The Sweet Tooth Fairy in South Provo? SUPER yummy cupcakes there, too! You should have a Cupcake Off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW!!! I really want to go there now! Sounds like a great place to warm up in this cold weather. I will have to go there soon. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. is it better than the hostess cupcake put in the freezer?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love cupcakes! I will for sure try this place out.

    ReplyDelete